Third Workshop on Mathematical
CIEM-Castro Urdiales, Spain, 9-11 July 2012
The third Workshop on Mathematical Cryptology
(WMC2012) will take place at International Centre for
Mathematical meetings (CIEM),
Castro Urdiales, on 9-11 July 2012. The WMC 2012 meeting is
co-located with third international conference on Symbolic Computation
and Cryptography (SCC 2012),
also organized by the research group Algorithmic Mathematics And
Cryptography (AMAC) ,
which will be held on 11-13 July 2012.
2012 is the third edition of a new series of
which have been established in response to the growing interest among
mathematicians and cryptographers in cryptosystem based on algebraic
problems and its related cryptanalysis. The main purpose is to learn
and discuss recent developments and emerging open problems derived from
cryptology and having mathematical interest.
Topics for WMC 2012 include, but are not limited to:
- Primality and integer factorization.
- Secure encryption schemes based on group theory.
- Multivariate polynomial cryptosystems. Gröbner Bases.
- Elliptic and hyperelliptic curve cryptosystems.
- Computational complexity.
- Lattice-based cryptosystems.
- Computational number theory in Cryptology.
- Pseudorandom sequence generators for stream ciphers.
- Public key cryptosystem based on algebraic coding
- Quantum Cryptography.
- Information security with mathematical emphasis.
The workshop will consist of invited lectures, short
contributed talks and posters.
Contact: amac_AT_ unican.es